Why You Are Not Losing Weight
Biohack your body for maximum weight loss!
If you’re like 40-percent of Americans, you struggle with being overweight. We all know that maintaining a healthy weight is a critical factor of good health, however, it is easier said than done. Healthy weight loss demands more from you than just good eating and exercise habits. The key reasons why it is difficult to lose weight are:
Insulin is an essential hormone that directly affects metabolism, weight gain, aging, and your overall health. Everyone needs an acceptable insulin level to stay healthy, regardless of age. Insulin levels are affected by unbalanced diets with a high amount of carbohydrates, sugar, and high glycemic foods, which increase blood glucose levels and spike insulin levels, causing excess glucose to store as fat. Unhealthy insulin levels lead to insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, and other severe health conditions such as stress and anxiety, fatigue, hunger and cravings, poor sleep quality, and other symptoms. It is critical to keep your insulin levels in a healthy range.
Saba CONTROL™, is a natural plant, and a mineral supplement, that helps reverse insulin resistance so your body can start releasing stored fat. A person simply takes two capsules per day along with a balanced meal to:
• Maintain healthy blood sugar and optimize the body’s energy management after a meal; †
• Reduce glycemic stress by up to 48.3%; †
• Block the absorption of sugars and carbohydrates; †
• Help you feel fuller longer; † and
• Support insulin sensitivity and healthy glucose metabolism. †
Everyone has trillions of bacteria in their gut. This community of bacteria is called gut microbiota and is unique to everyone. Gut bacteria harvest energy and determine how individuals metabolize different foods and control appetite. Studies suggested that good bacteria, called probiotics, can give your health a significant boost. Research shows that probiotics may offer benefits against various health conditions, including allergies, arthritis, asthma, depression, heart disease, and gastrointestinal problems. Probiotics can even help with weight loss! Make sure that you take care of your gut health with good probiotics.
Saba SHAPE™ is a new probiotic formula clinically proven to control body fat and support metabolic health. Its benefits go far beyond weight management and include:
• Immune system support; †
• Digestive support; †
• Improved gut health; †
• Better sleep; †
• Enhanced mood; and †
• Improved metabolic health and anti-inflammatory properties. †
Hormones play an essential role in metabolic functions, hunger, body fat composition, lean body mass distribution, and healthy body weight.
Hormones That Help Manage Weight
Hormonal imbalances can lead to severe metabolic disruption, resulting in uncontrollable weight gain. Consider hormone levels when developing your weight loss plan. Make sure that your hormones are in a balanced state, with a balanced diet filled with nutrients and an active lifestyle.
Here are some tips to keep your hormones working for you:
• Eat lots of nutrient-dense, unprocessed foods;
• Eat a higher portion of protein foods;
• Exercise regularly; and
• Get adequate sleep.
A 2006 study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that focused on the effects of high-protein meals and the impact on the hormone ghrelin states that “The most satiating macronutrient appears to be dietary protein.” When study participants ate a high-protein breakfast, they experienced decreased ghrelin concentrations more strongly over time than when they ate higher carbohydrate breakfasts. Increased protein intake tends to ward off hunger and increase satiety hormones.
An easy and convenient way to increase your protein intake is with Saba Toppfast™, a premium weight management nutritional shake that will change the way you think about protein powder. Make Saba
ToppFast the perfect start to your day, every day. It is a healthy protein shake with herbs, vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants in a low-fat, low-carbohydrate formula. You can even get creative with your ToppFast by adding ice and your favorite fruits and veggies!
Studies have shown that people eat more when distracted because they do not pay attention to the amount of food they consume. According to Harvard Health Publishing, a slower, more thoughtful way of eating could help with weight problems and maybe steer many people away from processed food and other less-healthful choices. Additionally, many studies have shown that more thoughtful eating can help treat eating disorders and weight loss.
Saba N-Fuse™ is designed to give you the benefits of juicing every day, without the hassle. This super green blend is full of nutrients sourced directly from premium superfoods. On top of the green nutrients, it also delivers benefits of the following combinations: phytonutrients, antioxidants, superfruits, vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, and probiotics to help balance and nourish your whole body. These premium lifestyle nutrients help:
· Support detoxification and healthy weight management; †
· Support a healthy immune system; and †
· Provide a nutrient-dense way to increase daily greens intake to keep you fuller for longer with premium superfoods.†
Your body weight is affected by the number of calories you consume. Your body needs an adequate number of calories to function correctly, but when you take in more than your body uses, the excess is stored as fat. Replacing low-volume foods, like refined and processed foods for more health high-volume foods, like nutrient-dense unprocessed food rich in fiber and protein will make you fuller with fewer calories, which will ultimately will help you lose weight.
You may want to take a potent appetite suppressant to help suppress your appetite and prevent you from overeating. One of the best appetite suppressants for men and women is a comprehensive weight management supplement called Saba ACE™.
ACE is a cutting-edge weight loss and thermogenic fat burner. Each capsule contains an effective dose of the most potent appetite control and fat-burning ingredients available. Its formula helps burn fat, increase energy, preserve lean muscle, suppress appetite, boost metabolism, and improve mood.†
According to SleepFoundation.org, adults need about 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night. Less than 5 hours of sleep may affect how your body functions and affect the hormones that control your appetite and hunger.
Saba Night Bliss™ is a gentle sleep aid that you can count on to help you get your needed sleep and wake up refreshed and rejuvenated! It is a harmonious blend of relaxing herbs, nutrients, and melatonin to encourage restful sleep without grogginess. A good night of sleep is crucial to your well-being. Chronic lack of sleep and poor sleep quality is linked to many health conditions, including reduced immune function, weight gain, depression, high blood pressure, and even diabetes. †
Drinking an adequate amount of water each day can help you lose extra pounds. Most American’s don’t consume enough water in a day. Drinking a proper amount of water throughout the day will curb your appetite, help you eat less, and aid in weight loss. It is recommended to drink nine glasses of water per day. Here is a guideline how to drink water to lose weight fast
After Waking Up – 2 Glasses of Water or Lemon Water
Before Workout – 2 Glasses of Water
After Workout – 2 Glasses of Water
Before Meals – 2 Glasses of Water 30 Minutes Before Every Meal
Stress can cause our body to produce the excess stress hormone, cortisol, causing weight gain. If you feel stressed, you may overeat and crave more sugary, salty, and fatty foods, which are unhealthy and contribute to weight gain.
You can counteract the adverse effects of stress by calling upon your body's-rich-potential for self-healing. You can beat stress and fatigue with a healing herbs blend, Saba Adaptogens™, which can help your body resist stressors of all kinds - physical, chemical, and biological. Adaptogens are derived from natural herbs and roots that have been used for centuries in Chinese and Ayurvedic healing tradition. Each adaptogen herb is carefully selected to enhance the entire body's ability to come into balance, combat fatigue, improve mental performance, and ease depression, stress, and anxiety. †
1. Sameul, V.T & Shulman, G. I Mechanism for Insulin Resistance: Common Threads and Mining Links. (2012)
2. Adamska. E., Ostrowska, L Gorska, M. & Kretowski, A. The role of gastrointestinal hormones in the pathogenesis of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Gastroenterol. (2014)
3. Piacenza, F. et al. Effect of 6-month caloric restriction on Cu bound to ceruloplasmin in adult overweight subjects. J. Nutra. Biochem,(2015)
4. Ludiganti, V. Kodur, R. R. Kodur, S. R., Halemane, M & Deep, D.K. Efficacy and tolerability of Meratrim for weight management: a Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy overweight human subjects. Lipids health Dis, 15, 136 (2016)
5. Geoler, N.R. Et al. A weight-loss program adapted to the menstrual cycle increases weight loss in healthy, overweight, premenopausal women: a 6-month randomized controlled trial. Am J. Clin, Nutr.(2016)
6. Morgenthaler TI, Kapen S, Lee-Chiong T, et al. Standards of Practice Committee. American Academy of Sleep Medicine Practice parameters for the medical therapy of obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep. PubMed 2006;.
7. Strobel RJ, Rosen RC. Obesity and weight loss in obstructive sleep apnea: a critical review. Sleep. PubMed 1996;19(2):104–115.
8. Smith PL, Gold AR, Meyers DA, Haponik EF, Bleecker ER. Weight loss in mildly to moderately obese patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Ann Intern Med. PubMed 1985;103(6, pt 1):850–855.
9. Tate DF, Turner-McGrievy G, Lyons E, Stevens J, Erickson K, Polzien K, Diamond M, Wang X, Popkin B: Replacing caloric beverages with water or diet beverages for weight loss in adults: main results of the Choose Healthy Options Consciously Everyday (CHOICE) randomized clinical trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012
10. Armstrong LE: Hydration for health conference: paradigms and future directions. Nutr Today. 2010, 45 (6): S45-S46. Proceedings of the 1st hydration for health scientific meeting
11. Muckelbauer R, Sarganas G, Grüneis A, Müller-Nordhorn J: Association between water consumption and body weight outcomes: a systematic review. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013, 98 (2): 282-299. 10.3945/ajcn.112.055061.
12. Stookey JD: Drinking water and weight management. Nutr Today. 2010, 45 (6): S7-S12.
13.Healthy Lifestyle, Information and tools for a healthylifestyle.https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/healthy-diet/art-20046267
14. Deborah F Tate, Gabrielle Turner-McGrievy, Elizabeth Lyons et, al. Replacing caloric beverages with water or diet beverages for weight loss in adults: main results of the Choose Healthy Options Consciously Everyday (CHOICE) randomized clinical trial , The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 95, Issue 3, March 2012, Pages 555–563
15. Harvard health Publishing, Harvard Medical School,Mindful-eating, https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/mindful-eating
16. Harvard health Publishing, Harvard Medical School, Stress Management: Enhanced your well-being by reducing stress and building resilience https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/stress-management-enhance-your-well-being-by-reducing-stress-and-building-resilience
17. Stenman, Lotta K.; Lehtinen, Markus J.; Meland, Nils, Christensen; Jeffrey E., Yeung, Nicolas; et. al, Probiotic With or Without Fiber Controls Body Fat Mass, Associated With Serum Zonulin, in Overweight and Obese Adults—Randomized Controlled Trial, EBioMedicine (2016; 13: 190-200),
18. William J.A. Eiler, II,1 Mario Džemidžić, K. Rose Case, Christina M. Soeurt, Cheryl L.H. Armstrong, Richard D. Mattes, Sean J. O'Connor, Jaroslaw Harezlak, Anthony J. Acton, Robert V. Considine, and David A. Kareken. The apéritif effect: alcohol's effects on the brain's response to food aromas in women, Obesity, PMC 2016, Jul 1.
19. Kayoung Lee, Gender-specific relationships between alcohol drinking patterns and metabolic syndrome: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2008. PMID
20. May Clinic Staff. Want to Stay hydrated? Drinkbeforeyou’rethirsty. https://www.mayoclinic.org/want-to-stay-hydrated-drink-before-youre-thirsty/art-20390077
21. Rudy Mawer, MSc, CISSI. June 24, 2016. HealthLine. Ghrelin: The “Hunger Hormone” Explained https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ghrelin
22. Mar 2018, You and Your Hormones, an education resource from the Society for Endocrinology https://www.yourhormones.info/
23. Janaki Lyer, PhD, Research Scientist, Najla Guthrie, President CEO, Mal Evans, PhD, Scientific Director. Weight Loss and Maintenance: Putting Weight Into Weight Loss Claims, KGK Science
The information provided herein is intended for your general knowledge only, and helps market this product and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here or on the sabaforlife.com website or information obtained from a Saba independent distributor. Consult your physician prior to taking any dietary supplement. Results from using Saba products may vary from user to user.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Visit www.sabaforlife.com or contact our customer service relationship manager at 866-758-7222 or email at email@example.com for more information about Saba products.
Copyright © 2020 SabaForLife.com. All rights reserved.